Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] A very quick question about Bacula

2014-05-19 16:22:51
Subject: [Bacula-users] A very quick question about Bacula
From: mgaudio <bacula-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2014 04:48:13 -0700
I am looking at going down the Bacula path, but I wanted to know if it is
possible to have different backup locations on a backup destination:

Backup server with "destination drive 1" and "destination drive 2"  where
company files will be stored on dest drive 1 and client databases stored on
"dest. drive 2".

We are required to separate our company data from that of clients.