Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] How to set a very informative log level

2014-05-08 07:16:32
Subject: [Bacula-users] How to set a very informative log level
From: elvis <elvis AT dogonfire DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 08 May 2014 20:54:41 +1000
Hi All,

I've been using Bacula for a while, as I just noticed in my config file :-)

For Bacula release 1.36.0 (20 October 2004) -- gentoo 1.4.16

In the last couple of weeks I have been getting this error.

08-May 20:39 desire-fd JobId 10829: Fatal error: Authorization key rejected by
Storage daemon.
Please
seehttp://www.bacula.org/en/rel-manual/Bacula_Freque_Asked_Questi.html#SECTION00260000000000000000
  for help.
08-May 18:51 dog-dir JobId 10829: Fatal error: Bad response to Storage command:
wanted 2000 OK storage
, got 2902 Bad storage

My question is how to configure the logs to see more detail on this
problem?  Nothing has changed in my setup, except maybe Gentoo breaking
things...

cheers

elvis

--
Auntie Em:  Hate you, Hate Kansas, Taking the dog.  -Dorothy.