Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Configure separate centos server as storage device

2014-02-26 09:56:31
Subject: [Bacula-users] Configure separate centos server as storage device
From: "Sean Smith" <ssmith AT nanb.nb DOT ca>
To: <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2014 10:38:12 -0400

I have an existing bacula server that has been running and working well for my needs.

It uses its own local hard drive as the storage medium, however the hard drive is not sufficient anymore for my backups.

So, I have newly configured Centos server and I want to use its hard drive as for my backup files.

Is it as simple as installing bacula-sd and telling the director the new IP?

I cannot seem to find any information on this. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Sean Smith