Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Kicking off a job

2014-02-18 11:03:23
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Kicking off a job
From: Steven Hammond <shammond AT technicalchemical DOT com>
To: Uwe Schuerkamp <uwe.schuerkamp AT nionex DOT net>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2014 16:00:37 +0000
Tried that, unfortunately, for some reason the DISK-TO-TAPE backup (using COPY)
shows NO JOBS to copy.  I had it as a priority 95 but the query apparently runs
and since the current jobs are queued but not completed, it either shows NO
JOBS or only a couple of jobs that have finished.  Here is the query:

job {
        Name = Disk-to-Tape
        JobDefs = Default-Disk-to-Tape-Job
        Priority = 95
        Selection Type = SQLQuery
        Selection Pattern = "SELECT J.JobId
FROM Job J, Pool P
WHERE P.Name IN ('Daily-Incr','Weekly-Diff','Monthly-Full')
AND P.PoolId = J.PoolId
AND J.Type = 'B'
AND J.JobStatus IN ('T','W')
AND J.StartTime >= NOW() - INTERVAL '3 DAYS'
AND J.JobBytes > 0
AND J.JobId NOT IN
(SELECT PriorJobId
FROM Job
WHERE Type IN ('B','C')
AND Job.JobStatus IN ('T','W')
AND PriorJobId != 0)
ORDER BY J.JobId;"

Steven Hammond
I.T. Manager
Technical Chemical Company

For support, please email us at support AT technicalchemical DOT com.