Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Kicking off a job

2014-02-18 10:19:24
Subject: [Bacula-users] Kicking off a job
From: Steven Hammond <shammond AT technicalchemical DOT com>
To: "bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2014 15:13:27 +0000
Here is the scenario.  We kick off a daily DISK-TO-DISK backup at 18:00.  We
then kick off a DISK-TO-TAPE Backup (COPY) at 23:59 assuming the early job is
finished.  This works for the daily incrementals, but the differentials and
full backups take longer.  Yes, I could change the schedule for the
DISK-TO-TAPE backup but I was wondering if it is possible, somehow, to kick off
the DISK-TO-TAPE after the last job in the DISK-TO-DISK backup is complete (the
catalog backup)?  I assume it would be in the RunAfterJob on the catalog backup
job, but I'm not for sure how to kick it off. Any suggestions would be
appreciated.

Steven Hammond
I.T. Manager
Technical Chemical Company