Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] [NEW BACULA USER] - Separate DIRECTOR and DATABASE install

2013-11-27 10:40:19
Subject: [Bacula-users] [NEW BACULA USER] - Separate DIRECTOR and DATABASE install
From: bulent <bacula-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 03:06:31 -0800
Hi all,

I'm new on bacula and make a test platform.

I try to install my database server (postgresql 9.1) on a different server of
bacula-director.
No problem for the PostgreSQL server.
But when i try to install director on another server, whith postgresql support,
the postgresql server install automatically with director.
Is there anyway to install director whith postgresl support without a local
postgresql database ?

All my servers are debian wheezy.

Thanks. (and sorry for my poor english)