Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] How to use multiple volumes from the same pool, simultaneously?

2013-11-19 12:32:05
Subject: [Bacula-users] How to use multiple volumes from the same pool, simultaneously?
From: Mingus Dew <shon.stephens AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2013 12:28:26 -0500
Dear All,
     I would like some advice on how to configure Bacula so that volumes from my Disk pools can be read for Copying at the same time that other volumes in the same pools are being written for backups.
     Currently if there is a backup writing, none of my copy jobs will run since the device is mounted with the volume being written. I've seen reference to a way to get Storage Pools to use multiple devices but can't find it now or how to properly configure.

Yours,
Shon