Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] FW: Client last backup time report

2013-11-16 03:29:24
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] FW: Client last backup time report
From: Bacula Developer <bacula-dev AT dflc DOT ch>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net, rholmes.opubco AT gmail DOT com
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2013 08:54:54 +0100
Hi Robyn,

Maybe you could have a look on Bacula-Web which offer that kind of "feature".
If you need to send the report by mail, that's something I can implement in a next release.

If Bacula-Web doesn't reach you expection, a simple bash script wouldn't be difficult to do.

Hope it will help you

Best regards

Davide