Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Problem with Bacula 5.2.5 and Windows client 5.2.10.

2013-11-15 01:15:08
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Problem with Bacula 5.2.5 and Windows client 5.2.10.
From: Radosław Korzeniewski <radoslaw AT korzeniewski DOT net>
To: Matias Banchoff <matiasb AT cespi.unlp.edu DOT ar>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2013 07:11:37 +0100
Hello,

2013/11/14 Matias Banchoff <matiasb AT cespi.unlp.edu DOT ar>
Hi!
   We are having a problem between a Bacula server version 5.2.5 (SD and
Dir) and a Windows client running Bacula-fd 5.2.10.

   The problem is we cannot make a full backup terminate with success.
Backup jobs start without any problem, but they end with error after
some GBs transfered (Sometimes after 1GBs, 2GBs, 4GBs. It does not
appear to be a network shapping problem).
   When the volume of data to backup is small, the backup job works
fine. The problem arises when we backup the whole data.
   Nobody has complained about connectivity problems with that Windows
Server (it's a database server).

What is the problem? Job fail? stall? server panic? etc.? Do you have any logs for that, ie job message log?

best regards
--
Radosław Korzeniewski
radoslaw AT korzeniewski DOT net