Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Restoring to the wrong client

2013-11-13 07:20:21
Subject: [Bacula-users] Restoring to the wrong client
From: Juan Pablo Lorier <jplorier AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2013 10:17:28 -0200
Hi,

I've moved the director to a new server and thus changed the client for
the restore jobs. The thing is though I have loaded the changes, and
even choose the client manually for the restore, bacula still delivers
the files to the client declared in the backup job.
If I change the client of the backup job, then it works.
The versions are bacula 5.0.3 on Centos 6.4.

Regards,