Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula-Web 6.0.0 released

2013-11-12 11:14:44
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula-Web 6.0.0 released
From: Márcio Merlone <marcio.merlone AT a1.ind DOT br>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2013 13:55:57 -0200

Em 11-11-2013 18:56, bacula-dev AT dflc DOT ch escreveu:

I'm proud to announce you that Bacula-Web version 6.0.0 is available from now.

This version include several bug fixes and some interesting new features, I'd suggest to all users using a previous version of Bacula-Web to upgrade to the latest version.

If you want to know more about this new version ?
Go to http://www.bacula-web.org/news.html

Hi,

Thank you for bacula-web. Would like to request a feature: when untaring the package it unpacks everything on current path instead of creating a "bacula-web-6.0.0" folder. This is annoying.

Best regards.

--
Marcio Merlone
TI - Administrador de redes