Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] find job-id' to a volume

2013-10-27 14:44:38
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] find job-id' to a volume
From: Juraj Sakala <juraj.sakala AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2013 19:42:25 +0100
Hello Claudia,

you can use query command for querying the database. If you have
properly defined SQL statements in your query.sql file, you can use
query number 14 (List Jobs stored for a given Volume name). If you have
bacula installed from RPM, there is an example query.sql file stored in
/usr/share/doc/bacula-director-5.2.13/sample-query.sql (path may be
diffrent depending on version and system etc.). Just copy this file to
/etc/bacula/query.sql and restart bacula-dir. Then run bconsole and type
query. You can of course define your own SQL statements for querying
your catalog.

Juraj Sakala