Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Bacula Users & Partners Conference 2014 - Registrations now open!

2013-10-01 15:02:02
Subject: [Bacula-users] Bacula Users & Partners Conference 2014 - Registrations now open!
From: Kern Sibbald <kern AT sibbald DOT com>
To: bacula-users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>, bacula-devel <bacula-devel AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>, bacula-announce <bacula-announce AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Tue, 01 Oct 2013 20:57:18 +0200
Hello,

Some time ago, I mentioned our first International Bacula Conference in Berlin
to be held the 21st of March 2014.  If your email shows html, you will see below that
it is now open for registration.

I hope to meet as many of you as possible there, and to encourage you, for the
first non-Bacula Systems person who guesses why this date is personally so
important to me, will get an invitation to eat dinner with me and the Bacula Systems
team the evening of the 21st.  To win, you must be the first person to tell either
Frank Barker, the Bacula Systems CEO or myself before 3pm on the 21st.

Best regards,
Kern

Please note that seats will be allocated on a first come, first served basis due to the limited capacity of the meeting room!

The first International Bacula Users & Partners Conference is now officially announced and you can register right here!
All Bacula Users, Bacula Systems Users and Parners are invited to the first International Bacula Users & Partners Conference. This great event will be held in Berlin, Germany, on the 21st of March 2014. You can register now at:

The Bacula Users & Partners Conference will offer insights into future plans for Bacula community version, show the best ways to take advantage - as a community user - of Bacula Enterprise Edition features, outline current Bacula Training programs, develop specific technical show cases, give an update on Open Source with the Free Software Foundation Europe and talk about specific case studies.
Here are five reasons to attend:

1. Get a clear update on Open Source
Stop assuming and hear - from the source - what is happening in Open Source, with Karsten Gerloff, President of FSFE

2. Pick the brains of an Expert
Meet with Kern Sibbald, creator and main developer of the Bacula project and CTO of Bacula Systems

3. Share
Share experiences with Bacula users, Bacula Systems customers and partners

4. Gain knowledge
Meet with the developers from the community  as well as from Bacula Systems and see how they contribute to the evolution of Bacula

5. Enjoy
Meet, connect and share while enjoying the dinner offered by Bacula Systems before the Conference day as well as during the different breaks
Being a Worldwide event, all Bacula Users & Partners Conference presentations will be given in English.

All attendees are cordially invited to a dinner, proudly sponsored by Bacula Systems, on the 20th of March, commencing at 8PM.

To get further information and to register, please visit: www.baculaconference.org or contac us.
Become a Bacula Expert with Bacula system training programs
Admin I and Admin II and get BWeb Management Suite for free!

For more information, http://www.baculasystems.com/contactus

Bacula Systems SA
Rue Galilee 5
1400 Yverdon-les-Bains