Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Bacula Conference

2013-09-24 03:42:34
Subject: [Bacula-users] Bacula Conference
From: Kern Sibbald <kern AT sibbald DOT com>
To: bacula-users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>, bacula-devel <bacula-devel AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>, bacula-announce <bacula-announce AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2013 09:39:30 +0200
Hello,

It is my pleasure to announce that you can now register for the
first International Bacula Users & Partners Conference.  As a
reminder, it will be held in Berlin, on the 21st of March 2014.

For me this is a major milestone in Bacula's history and
development, and I am looking forward to meet you during
this great event and to share important information about
Bacula and Bacula Systems.

Please note that Bacula Systems is sponsoring a
pre-Conference dinner on the 20th for attendees, and it would
  be great to share some drinks and discussions together prior
to the big event.

I hope to see you in Berlin!

For more information and to register, please visit
our new Bacula Conference web site at:

     http://baculaconference.org

Thank you,

Kern