Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] vchanger

2013-09-21 10:56:24
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] vchanger
From: Greg Woods <greg AT gregandeva DOT net>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2013 08:53:04 -0600
On Fri, 2013-09-20 at 19:20 -0600, Greg Woods wrote:
> I'm having some trouble getting vchanger to work, partly because the
> documentation that comes with it seems not to be up to date.

Ugh, never mind. I've been spending so much time on this and doing so
many searches that I got my versions of the Howto confused. It looks
like the one that actually comes with the source code is not the one I
was actually reading. Now that I have the right Howto, I'll see how it
goes from here. Sorry for the noise.

--Greg