Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] An article about managing disk space

2013-09-19 12:03:32
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] An article about managing disk space
From: John Drescher <drescherjm AT gmail DOT com>
To: Jeff MacDonald <jeff AT terida DOT com>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 12:00:42 -0400

On Thu, Sep 19, 2013 at 11:36 AM, Jeff MacDonald <jeff AT terida DOT com> wrote:

I've been wanting to write this for a long time and hopefully its accurate

If anyone has tips or modifications that I should make please let me know via this thread and I will update my entry.

I would add a instructions on how to prevent running out of space. I mean by limiting the volume usage and / or use duration.  And explain when the retention period begins.

John