Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Why does bacula insist on autolabeling with TestA-n?

2013-07-25 10:00:35
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Why does bacula insist on autolabeling with TestA-n?
From: Barak Griffis <senor_vaquero AT glitch-cowboy DOT com>
To: <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2013 08:56:17 -0500
I restarted all 3 daemons many times, but no I didn't 'update pool from
resource'
What I did do was move all of my configs aside, and install the default
configs and configure a bare-bones setup that would do auto-labelling
correctly and then merged my customizations into the default, working
config while testing along the way.  I think what may have been the
culprit was defining a Storage resource within the pool definition.
When I moved the Storage definition to the job level and leave it out of
the pool, auto-labelling seems to work.

Does that sound reasonable or was it a side-effect?

Thanks,
Barak