Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] A peculiarity when running restores

2013-06-28 17:23:51
Subject: [Bacula-users] A peculiarity when running restores
From: Phil Stracchino <alaric AT metrocast DOT net>
To: bacula-users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2013 17:19:36 -0400
I have something very odd going on that I do not understand.

I have one year retention on Full backups (run once a month), two months
on differentials (run weekly), and two weeks on incrementals (run
nightly).  If I run a restore from bconsole, it runs perfectly.  If I
try to run exactly the same restore from BAT to the same client, BAT
will tell me that no Full job was found prior to the last incremental,
and refuse to restore.  It's as though BAT is generating an incorrect
query that can see only the most recent few jobs.

Has anyone else encountered this problem?

co.ordinate DOT org
                 It's not the years, it's the mileage.