Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] NDMP support

2013-06-24 11:12:15
Subject: [Bacula-users] NDMP support
From: Carlos Baptista <cbaptista AT opensuse DOT us>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2013 15:43:30 +0100
Hi,

Before I try Bacula, I need to clear a doubt.

I have a storage from Sun, with some lun's presented to Windows 2008.
This storage is connected to a tape library and both support NDMP.

Can bacula backup the content of the LUN's directly from storage to tape
via NDMP, so i can restore an individual file, or it just backup the
entire LUN, so to restore a file I have to restore the entire LUN?

Thanks.

Carlos