Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Question about runbeforejob

2013-06-14 14:52:32
Subject: [Bacula-users] Question about runbeforejob
From: Jonathan Bayer <linuxgurugamer AT gmail DOT com>
To: "bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2013 14:49:02 -0400
The manual states the following:

Run Before Job = <command> The specified command is run as an external program prior to running
the current Job. This directive is not required, but if it is defined, and if the exit code of the program
run is non-zero, the current Bacula job will be canceled.

So when a job is canceled, is it reported as an error?  I need to know because I'm thinking about using this mechanism to control job schedules, but if it is reported as an error then our reports will also show errors, which we don't want to do since we show them to upper management.

Thanks in advance

JBB