Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] File deamon not following configuration

2013-06-14 03:09:06
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] File deamon not following configuration
From: Wouter van Marle <wouter AT squirrel-systems DOT com>
To: Radosław Korzeniewski <radoslaw AT korzeniewski DOT net>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2013 15:04:12 +0800
Upon a bit further investigation, I find that at least now the 50M limit
is gone; just the problem remains that old volume names are being reused
instead of new volumes being created.

Is there a way to just purge all the existing volumes from the database?
Or blanket change them to no recycling?

Wouter.