Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Craziness: "Device is BLOCKED"

2013-05-16 15:17:59
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Craziness: "Device is BLOCKED"
From: Sergio Belkin <sebelk AT gmail DOT com>
To: Ana Emília Machado de Arruda <emiliaarruda AT gmail DOT com>, bacula-users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2013 16:13:23 -0300
Well, I don't know how but after a lot of restarts I managed to mount and run the jobs....

2013/5/9 Ana Emília Machado de Arruda <emiliaarruda AT gmail DOT com>
Hi Sergio,

If you don´t use an autochanger, the slot number doesn´t matter. You will not have a slot number for your volumes.
When you have an autochanger, sometimes it occurs that you change a tape from a slot to another one, or simply change the tape for another one in the same slot, and you have to update the volumes slots in the catalog.
So, in your case, is there a MIEMAR2013LTO5 volume in your TapePoolMiercolesLTO5?
It seems bacula is looking for this specific volume for your job and it is not finding it in the pool TapePoolMiercolesLTO5.
Can you mount this volume manually? Is this error occurring with a manual mount commando or a mount command issued from a scheduled job?

Regards,
Ana