Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Bacula full backup: Unable to authenticate with File daemon

2013-05-16 07:45:00
Subject: [Bacula-users] Bacula full backup: Unable to authenticate with File daemon
From: ALI LARAB <larab_ali AT yahoo DOT fr>
To: "bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2013 12:41:34 +0100 (BST)
Hello.
I configured my host for a full and incremental backup. But the backup failed.
I received this messages
Connecting to Client cardamome at cardam.fr.my_domain.lcl:9102
Failed to connect to Client cardam.
====
16-mai 11:59 sesa-dir JobId 0: Fatal error: Unable to authenticate with File daemon at "cardam.fr.my_domain.lcl:9102". Possible causes:
Passwords or names not the same or
Maximum Concurrent Jobs exceeded on the FD or
FD networking messed up (restart daemon).
Please see http://www.bacula.org/rel-manual/faq.html#AuthorizationErrors for help.

I verify the file bacula-fd. It's OK. The passewords also are OK.
I have put the maximum concurent jobs to 100, but the problem persists.
Can you help me please.

If it's necessary, I will add the configuration file you need.

Cordially.