Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Unable to change /var/spool/bacula

2013-05-15 14:40:38
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Unable to change /var/spool/bacula
From: Patrick McEvoy <psmcevoy AT gmail DOT com>
To: Steve Ellis <ellis AT brouhaha DOT com>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2013 13:37:39 -0500
Thanks, that did the trick.  I was hoping that there was a way to do it through the config files so the changes would not be lost after every update.

Patrick

On 05/15/2013 01:28 PM, Steve Ellis wrote:
the make_catalog_backup script would need to be changed to have a different working directory (at least with my version of bacula).  I made that change myself some time back (I also like to keep the bacula.sql file around--so I didn't change delete_catalog_backup).  Alas, since I install from fedora RPMs, my local changes have recently been lost due to an updated RPM--however, as I recall, the only change is the wd variable in the script (my perl is weak enough that I was happy that I was able to figure out even that triviality).

-se