Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] re-initizialize old tapes

2013-05-13 01:40:57
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] re-initizialize old tapes
From: Radosław Korzeniewski <radoslaw AT korzeniewski DOT net>
To: Iban Cabrillo <cabrillo AT ifca.unican DOT es>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2013 07:35:16 +0200
Hello,

2013/5/12 Iban Cabrillo <cabrillo AT ifca.unican DOT es>
Hi Pedro,
  I think there is no error, bacula is showing the volume occupied in the tape now, no the total capacity.

If you use hardware compression then total capacity is unknown, because it depends on data written to the tape.
I have 2,5TB Full and even 8TB Full tapes (LTO-5).

best regards
--
Radosław Korzeniewski
radoslaw AT korzeniewski DOT net