Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] bweb uninitialized value $ret{"storage_cmd"}

2013-04-29 11:27:09
Subject: [Bacula-users] bweb uninitialized value $ret{"storage_cmd"}
From: Stefan Fuhrmann <stefan AT fuhrmann.homedns DOT org>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 17:23:09 +0200 (CEST)
Hello all,

I want to use bweb and having a problem on debian squeezy. When I access
-> storages -> manage device
Im getting errors in apache log:
Use of uninitialized value $ret{"storage_cmd"} in quotemeta at
/usr/local/share/perl/5.10.1/Bweb.pm line 1977., referer:
http://10.10.0.103/cgi-bin/bweb/bweb.pl?action=cmd_storage

per console is a file-backup configured.

Can someone help?

tia
Stefan