Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Backup Fail when new tape interd

2013-04-25 12:33:00
Subject: [Bacula-users] Backup Fail when new tape interd
From: system one <bacula-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2013 08:27:23 -0700
I'm trying to backup a large data storage (26TB)

The backup was doing good for the first 16 tapes
when the backup requested new tapes to cuntinue the job
I inserted 8 new tapes and typed the "label barcodes" command
when it finished i got a wired conflict between the director and the DB catalog
As you can see in the attached image.
The director was reporting that the job was running but at the bottom it said
"Information from the DB Catalog : No Running Jobs found"
I could tell that the job has not been running because the Tape in the drive
was still Empty (63KB)
am I doing something wrong?
is there any way to resume the job?

Backup system:
Bconsole Version: 5.0.1 (24 February 2010) i486-pc-linux-gnu ubuntu 10.04
GUI Webacula v5.5.1, build 2011.09.07
Tape quantum superloader 3
 (http://postimg.org/image/im6wl1z3d/)