Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Migrate from 5.0.2 to 5.2.6 didn't upgrade all my catalogs

2013-04-08 07:51:57
Subject: [Bacula-users] Migrate from 5.0.2 to 5.2.6 didn't upgrade all my catalogs
From: stefano scotti <scottistefano91 AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2013 13:49:13 +0200

Hello Bacula users,

I'm not able to use my old catalogs anymore because the upgrade process upgraded only the database named "bacula" and not the other ones.

I used the dist-upgrade from Debian 6 to Debian 7.

Do you know where i can find the scripts to migrate a mysql catalog from 5.0.2 to 5.2.6 ?

Thank you in advance.