Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Send mail only to one address for one job.

2013-03-21 04:01:49
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Send mail only to one address for one job.
From: Christoph Litauer <litauer AT uni-koblenz DOT de>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2013 08:58:38 +0100
Am 19.03.2013 um 10:34 schrieb Manuel Trujillo <mtrujillo AT grupointercom DOT
com>:

> Hi!
>
> I would like to know if there is any possibility to send a mail about the
> status of two jobs to a mail address different of the system mail (please,
> excuse me my bad english :-/).

I do it like this:
In bacula-dir.conf define a new Message ressource using a different e-mail
address:

Messages {
  Name = "Message for 2 Jobs"
  mailcommand = "/usr/sbin/bsmtp -h localhost -f \"Bacula \<bacula AT
uni-koblenz DOT de\>\" -s \"Bacula: %t %e of %c %l\" %r"
  mail = mailaddress.for.2.jobs AT yourdomain DOT de = all, !skipped
  console = all, !skipped, !saved
  append = "/var/log/bacula" = all, !skipped
}

Then use this new ressource in the job ressources of your two jobs:

Job {
        Messages = "Messages for 2 Jobs"
}

--