Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Need help with win32-6.0.6.exe

2013-03-06 08:16:00
Subject: [Bacula-users] Need help with win32-6.0.6.exe
From: "Erik P. Olsen" <epodata AT gmail DOT com>
To: Bacula <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2013 14:13:24 +0100
Few days ago I installed bacula 5.2.12 on my Fedora 18 and win32-6.0.6.exe on
my
wifes Windows 7 system. Backup of the Linux host is OK but I can't backup the
windows system. I came from bacula 5.0.3 and had no problem backing up the
Windows system. I am using the same .conf files as before except from minor
changes to the RunBeforeJob in bacula-dir.conf.

The error message from the failing job is:

06-Mar 14:00 epo-dir JobId 5376: Start Backup JobId 5376,
Job=ulla-pc.2013-03-06_14.00.06_04
06-Mar 14:00 epo-dir JobId 5376: Using Device "FileBackup"
06-Mar 14:00 epohost-sd JobId 5376: Fatal error: Incorrect authorization key
from File daemon at client rejected.
Please see
http://www.bacula.org/en/rel-manual/Bacula_Freque_Asked_Questi.html#SECTION003760000000000000000

for help.
06-Mar 14:00 epohost-sd JobId 5376: Fatal error: Incorrect authorization key
from File daemon at client rejected.
Please see
http://www.bacula.org/en/rel-manual/Bacula_Freque_Asked_Questi.html#SECTION003760000000000000000

for help.
06-Mar 14:00 epohost-sd JobId 5376: Fatal error: Unable to authenticate File
daemon
06-Mar 14:00 ulla-pc-fd JobId 5376: Fatal error: Authorization key rejected by
Storage daemon.
Please see
http://www.bacula.org/en/rel-manual/Bacula_Freque_Asked_Questi.html#SECTION003760000000000000000

for help.
06-Mar 14:00 ulla-pc-fd JobId 5376: Fatal error: Failed to authenticate Storage
daemon.
06-Mar 14:00 epo-dir JobId 5376: Fatal error: Bad response to Storage command:
wanted 2000 OK storage
, got 2902 Bad storage

I've checked the conf files and nothing regarding the password have been
changed. I believe that bacula-fd.exe is not picking up the correct conf file
but I am not able to check that.

I would appreciate if someone could explain how I can further diagnose this
problem.

Thanks in advance

--
Erik

Concordia parvæ res crescunt discordia maximæ dilabuntur