Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Bacula Tutorial at BSDCan 2013

2013-02-25 11:45:59
Subject: [Bacula-users] Bacula Tutorial at BSDCan 2013
From: Dan Langille <dan AT langille DOT org>
To: Bacula Users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 11:42:20 -0500
I will be giving a three hour tutorial at BSDcan in Ottawa in May 2013.

   http://www.bsdcan.org/2013/schedule/events/418.en.html

The slides and rough notes will be available after the conference.

This is the same course I will be giving in Tokyo at AsiaBSDCon in
March.

   http://2013.asiabsdcon.org/timetable.html#T2

The main difference will be hands-on experience at BSDCan.  I plan to
provide each attendee with access to a working Bacula configuration.
Get in there, add clients, create FileSets, etc.  We'll go through
various simple scenarios so you get over the initial learning curve.
There will be several exercises in the last 60-90 minutes of the course.

--
Dan Langille - http://langille.org/