Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Incremental pool used when job upgraded from inc tofull

2013-02-16 10:53:25
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Incremental pool used when job upgraded from inc tofull
From: Bill Arlofski <waa-bacula AT revpol DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2013 10:50:45 -0500
On 02/16/13 06:34, Fahrer, Julian wrote:

> [...]

Michael, you can also specify the pools in the Schedule resource:

Schedule {
  Name = Weekly
  Run = Full         pool=Full  1st     fri at 21:30
  Run = Differential pool=Diff FullPool=Full 2nd-5th fri at 21:30
  Run = Incremental  pool=Inc FullPool=Full DifferentialPool=Diff mon-thu
at 21:30
}

That last "Run" line will wrap in this email, but should be on one line.

I've always configured the additional pool specifications there, but both
places work.

--
Bill Arlofski
Reverse Polarity, LLC