Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Virtual Full's - Waiting for Storage

2013-02-06 04:43:23
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Virtual Full's - Waiting for Storage
From: Jean-Louis Dupond <jean-louis AT dupond DOT be>
To: Jummo <jummo4 AT yahoo DOT de>
Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2013 10:40:59 +0100
Hi,

Thanks for the answer.
But what about this then:
If you then want to do subsequent backups, you may need to move the
Virtual Full Volume back to your normal backup pool. Alternatively, you
can set your Next Pool to point to the current pool. This will cause
Bacula to read and write to Volumes in the current pool.

So what would be the correct way to create VirtualFull's then?

Thanks
Jean-Louis