Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula Django Admin?

2013-01-24 08:50:43
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula Django Admin?
From: Domen Kožar <domen AT dev DOT si>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2013 14:47:52 +0100
this looks very cool, thanks for pointing out the project. I'm
currently installing it as per documentation and I get lots of errors
like

Link to  ***BLOCKED*** by --allow-hosts

It's not an error, but a mere warning, I already reported a bug to make it less error alike.

is this a problem? Can almir do job groups for accounting purposes
(say I'd like to find out used space by several jobs on multiple
clients)?

No, sorry, it doesn't do that. It should be possible to add such functionality, but it's not for general use, I would say.

Cheers, Domen