Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula Django Admin?

2013-01-24 07:31:56
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula Django Admin?
From: Domen Kožar <domen AT dev DOT si>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2013 13:29:03 +0100
There is Almir, written also in Python but with Pyramid framework (really similar to Django, but much more flexible, not that it matters).

On Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 12:55 PM, Uwe Schuerkamp <uwe.schuerkamp AT nionex DOT net> wrote:
Hi folks,

before I duplicate anyone's previous efforts I'd like to find out if
anyone has already created a Django definition for Bacula's DB tables?
I think it'd be quite cool to have a web-based reporting & monitoring
interface, and Django seems like the perfect solution for implementing
such a thing given that Bacula comes with a python interface.

All the best & looking forward to hearing from you,

Uwe
--
NIONEX --- Ein Unternehmen der Bertelsmann SE & Co. KGaA