Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] A Bacula ebook

2013-01-16 15:45:57
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] A Bacula ebook
From: spy <spy14 AT sch.bme DOT hu>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2013 20:43:04 +0100
Thank You!
I'll definitel try this :)

Regards,
Bálint

2013/1/16 Kern Sibbald <kern AT sibbald DOT com>
Hello,

If you need additional Bacula How-to information you may be interested in the
new Bacula ebook that has been released at the following link:

http://www.packtpub.com/network-backup-with-bacula/book

I haven't personally read it, but it pleases me a lot that the author and
a book publisher are interested enough to publish something on Bacula.

Best regards,
Kern