Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Bacula on Ubuntu 12.04.01

2013-01-15 04:24:45
Subject: [Bacula-users] Bacula on Ubuntu 12.04.01
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 10:21:53 +0100
Hi@all,

I want to install bacula on a ubuntu-server (12.04.01-LTS / 64bit). I
install with the following command:

aptitude install postgresql
aptitude install bacula-director-pgsql bacula-common-pgsql
bacula-sd-pgsql bacula-fd bacula-sd-tools bacula-console

and answer the questions:

Konfigurieren der Datenbank für bacula-director-pgsql mit
dbconfig-common:        Ja
PostgreSQL-Anwendungspasswort für bacula-director-pgsql:
secret

Now I want test my director with:

bacula-dir -t

and get the error:

bacula-dir: dird.c:954 Konnte Catalog "MyCatalog", database "bacula"
nicht öffnen.
bacula-dir: dird.c:959 postgresql.c:241 Unable to connect to PostgreSQL
server. Database=bacula User=bacula
Possible causes: SQL server not running; password incorrect;
max_connections exceeded.
15-Jan 10:04 bacula-dir ERROR TERMINATION
Bitte die Konfigurationsdatei korrigieren: bacula-dir.conf

The role 'bacula' is available:

postgres=# \dg[+]
                                     List of roles
  Role name |                   Attributes                   | Member of
| Description
  bacula    |                                                | {}

  postgres  | Superuser, Create role, Create DB, Replication | {}

but I miss the script's (create_bacula_database, make_bacula_tables and
grant_bacula_privileges). Where can I find the scripts on my
ubuntu-system?

--
Viele Grüsse

Sven Gehr