Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Scheduler correct written?

2012-12-05 10:25:13
Subject: [Bacula-users] Scheduler correct written?
From: minimike <bacula-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2012 07:01:56 -0800
Hi there

I've have begun a Bacula project in my company and written something for
schedule to do my jobs

Schedule {
  Name = "WeeklyServerCycle"
  Run = Full 2nd,4th Sat at 8:15
  Run = Differential 1st,3rd,5th sat at 23:15
  Run = Incremental mon-sun at 19:15
}

I wanna have every 2nd and 4th Saturday a full backup
On 1st 3rd and 5th saturday a differential  backup
and every at 19:15 an incremental Backup

Schedule {
  Name = "WeeklyChickenCycle"
  Run = Full 2nd,4th Sat at 8:15
  Run = Differential 1st,3rd,5th Sat at 8:15
  Run = Incremental Mon-Sun at 19:15
}

Same like above just with another times

Schedule {
  Name = "WeeklyOfficeCycle"
  Run = Full 1st wed at 12:00
  Run = Differential 2nd-5th wed at 12:00
  Run = Incremental Mon, Tue, Thu, Fri at 10:30 11:30 14:30 15:30 16:30
  Run = Incremental Wed at 10:30 16:00
}

First Wednesday at 12:00 o' clock a full Backup
>>From second to fifth every wednesday a differential backup
Mon, Tue, Thu, Fri at 10:30 11:30 14:30 15:30 16:30 without wednesday
and only on wednesday at 10:30 16:00 just incremental.

The Schedulers are so written correct?

cheers Darko
[/b]