Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Device not in SD Device resources

2012-10-25 07:36:02
Subject: [Bacula-users] Device not in SD Device resources
From: dsi <bacula-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2012 02:48:47 -0700
Hi all,

I'm trying the bacula software for backups. I'm trying the WBSAirback web
frontend. Basically is a tomcat server for manage the differents options. It is
very useful. The problem that I'm having is the next:

When I try to run a job, it shows me the message "Device not in SD Device
resources". I don't know what is the problem. I've read in the forum that this
maybe a problem with the Media Type string that is not the same in
bacula-sd.conf or bacula-dir.conf. I have this files configured like:

bacula-dir.conf

Director {
  Name = airback-dir
  DIRport = 9101
  QueryFile = "/etc/bacula/query.sql"
  WorkingDirectory = /rdata/working
  PidDirectory = "/var/run"
  Maximum Concurrent Jobs = 100
  Password = "uoj98kxcdm4jjq4wv1hd"
  Messages = Daemon
}

Storage {
  Name = Repositorio_NAS
  Address = 127.0.0.1
  SDPort = 9103
  Password = "8aec9j515fugu1npuow9"
  Device = Repositorio_NAS
  Media Type = File
  Maximum Concurrent Jobs = 50
}

bacula-sd.conf

Storage {
  Name = airback-sd
  SDPort = 9103
  WorkingDirectory = "/rdata/working"
  Pid Directory = "/var/run"
  Maximum Concurrent Jobs = 100
}

Director {
  Name = airback-dir
  Password = "8aec9j515fugu1npuow9"
}

Device {
  Name = Repositorio_NAS
  Media Type = File
  Archive Device = /mnt/airback/volumes/shares/192.168.8.250/nfs/Backup_Bacula
  LabelMedia = yes
  Random Access = Yes
  AutomaticMount = yes
  RemovableMedia = no
  AlwaysOpen = yes
  Spool Directory = /mnt/airback/volumes/shares/192.168.8.250/nfs/Backup_Bacula
}

The storage is an external NAS, shared through nfs; it is mounted correctly.
The bacula version is 5.0.2 and the operating system is a debian 5.

What can be the problem? Any suggestion?

Thanks,
David