Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] restore a job without any questions

2012-10-11 05:20:07
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] restore a job without any questions
From: Radosław Korzeniewski <radoslaw AT korzeniewski DOT net>
To: "Satmarean, Mihai" <mihai.satmarean AT trixter DOT de>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2012 11:17:21 +0200
Hello,

2012/10/11 Satmarean, Mihai <mihai.satmarean AT trixter DOT de>

Hi all,

maybe was discussed before, but I  did not find a clear way how to do the following:

- I have some (4) tapes belonging to a job (ID 991)
- Those tapes are in the TapeLibrary
- I want to completely restore the job onto harddisk.

Is it a conf file that I need to make?

or is it possible through menu selection?

I would like to avoid building the file list, since it takes very long and I want to restore everything anyway.

Use a bootstrap file for that.

best regards
--
Radosław Korzeniewski