Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] restore a job without any questions

2012-10-11 03:45:59
Subject: [Bacula-users] restore a job without any questions
From: "Satmarean, Mihai" <mihai.satmarean AT trixter DOT de>
To: bacula-users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2012 09:26:44 +0200 (CEST)

Hi all,

maybe was discussed before, but I  did not find a clear way how to do the following:

- I have some (4) tapes belonging to a job (ID 991)
- Those tapes are in the TapeLibrary
- I want to completely restore the job onto harddisk.

Is it a conf file that I need to make?
or is it possible through menu selection?

I would like to avoid building the file list, since it takes very long and I want to restore everything anyway.

Thank you!

Mihai Satmarean
System Administrator

phone:
mobile:
fax:
mail:
web:
+49 89 287018 0

+49 89 287018 18
mihai.satmarean AT trixter DOT de
http://www.trixter.de

TRIXTER Film GmbH
Amalienstrasse 71
80799 Munich, Germany

TRIXTER FILM GMBH Gesellschaft mit beschraenkter Haftung, Sitz Muenchen, Registergericht Muenchen, HRB 125141, Geschaeftsfuehrer: Simone Kraus, Michael Coldewey
TRIXTER FILM GMBH, Place of business Munich, Register Court Munich, HRB 125141, CEO: Simone Kraus, Michael Coldewey