Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] LTO3 tape capacity (variable?)

2012-10-05 10:33:26
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] LTO3 tape capacity (variable?)
From: Stephen Thompson <stephen AT seismo.berkeley DOT edu>
To: Alan Brown <ajb2 AT mssl.ucl.ac DOT uk>
Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2012 07:29:41 -0700
Thank you everyone for your help!

Oracle replaced the drive and while it's not running with as high a
throughput as I would like, it's at least up at the 60MB/s (random data)
that my other drives are at, rather than it's previous 30MB/s.

I'm still going to experiment with some of the ideas that were tossed
out and see if I can't get even better throughput of for bacula.

thanks again,
Stephen

--
Stephen Thompson               Berkeley Seismological Laboratory
stephen AT seismo.berkeley DOT edu    215 McCone Hall # 4760