Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Problems with make-mysql-tables script

2012-10-04 16:15:01
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Problems with make-mysql-tables script
From: George Sokolov <powerthrash AT gmail DOT com>
To: Dan Langille <dan AT langille DOT org>
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2012 00:12:24 +0400
Here is the error message: "ERROR 1064 (42000) at line 415: You have
an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your
MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '@)' at line 1
Creation of MySQL tables succeeded.

Line 415 from "make_mysql_tables" script :

JobId integer NOT NULL,

The script was taken from latest Bacula release.

I'm using this command, when I running the script - ./make_mysql_tables -p