Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] problems with HP Tape Library MSL6000

2012-09-25 09:53:40
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] problems with HP Tape Library MSL6000
From: Tony Peña <emperor.cu AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2012 09:50:44 -0400
ok, i got my tapelibrary running again...
was my mistake, when i insert the new tape, can't see the driver with tape where is slot empty, so driver-0 was imposible always to unload because can't insert in the slot "empty" with the new :-), i remove the new, and the arm unload ok the older,... so.. here can breath again :)
thanxs to all for help, and i guess this is the frequently for new. now tapes is seeking spaces or something doing ...because status storage is timeout to response, i guess the library is trying to doing jobs pending.
in any case if cont with other problems we see you again.. (i hope not)

c'y

--
Antonio Peña
Secure email with PGP 0x8B021001 available at http://pgp.mit.edu