Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] LTO3 tape capacity (variable?)

2012-09-24 18:03:27
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] LTO3 tape capacity (variable?)
From: Stephen Thompson <stephen AT seismo.berkeley DOT edu>
To: John Drescher <drescherjm AT gmail DOT com>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2012 15:00:56 -0700

Thanks for the info, John.

Is there anyone else in the bacula community with LTO3's seeing this
behaviour?  I don't believe (but am not 100% sure) that I'm having any
hardware-related issues.

Not sure what to make of this.  About 25% of tapes in a monthly run (70
tapes) are under the 400Gb native, but then the other 75% are above it,
some even hitting the 800Gb top.

Stephen

--
Stephen Thompson               Berkeley Seismological Laboratory
stephen AT seismo.berkeley DOT edu    215 McCone Hall # 4760