Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] backup remote clients

2012-09-17 16:56:17
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] backup remote clients
From: Tim Dunphy <bluethundr AT gmail DOT com>
To: John Drescher <drescherjm AT gmail DOT com>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 16:53:43 -0400
Hi John,

> What do you mean by remote? Machines that are on the same network or
> is there a firewall blocking connections from the client to server?

Different networks. Bacula server is on AWS, Bacula client is on Rackspace
Cloud. Client is firewalled but I've opened the appropriate port 9102, if
memory serves?).

I just need to know how to configure the server to backup directories on the
client. Where can I find the docs for this type of setup?

Thanks
Tim
Sent from my iPhone