Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Tryed to recover from recently purged Volume by bscan

2012-08-15 06:00:29
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Tryed to recover from recently purged Volume by bscan
From: Edward <edjunk30 AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2012 10:57:03 +0100
Ah sorry, I didn't see your reference to the gui app, I've not used that. If your using bconsole you must add files using `mark` and then when done issue `done`.

I've never recovered using bscan before, but according to the manual you can:

Like suggested in the manual, any modifications to the database should be preceded with a database backup, like mysqldump.

On 14 August 2012 23:39, CDuv <bacula-forum AT backupcentral DOT com> wrote:
I did drag'n'dropped a whole directory into the bottom area of the brestore panel (in Bat software).

Can bscan insert files that aren't available anymore into the catalog?