Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Tryed to recover from recently purged Volume by bscan

2012-08-14 16:22:46
Subject: [Bacula-users] Tryed to recover from recently purged Volume by bscan
From: CDuv <bacula-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 13:18:52 -0700
Hi,
I'm having an issue for which I couldn't find answers.
A Full Backup job was pruned by Bacula (obviously during yesterday night
because it was there yesterday and gone today) and I need it (for the
Incremental to work actually).
After some research I decided to run a bscan on the volumes listed into the
.bsr files of the relevant fd client.
It did found things and added them into my Catalog: I can tell because the
missing Full backup is now listed in brestore's Bat panel and the bconsole's
"restore" is not complaining about "No Full backup found prior to..." anymore.
But the problem is that when trying to restore I get a "No files selected to be
restored" as if the volume where empty.

Am I doomed? Is there a way for me to get my backup back?