Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] bacula 5.2.10 upgrade question

2012-08-08 09:44:46
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] bacula 5.2.10 upgrade question
From: Uwe Schuerkamp <uwe.schuerkamp AT nionex DOT net>
To: "Rao, Uthra R. (GSFC-672.0)[ADNET SYSTEMS INC]" <uthra.r.rao AT nasa DOT gov>
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2012 15:42:41 +0200
On Wed, Aug 08, 2012 at 08:38:05AM -0500, Rao, Uthra R. (GSFC-672.0)[ADNET
SYSTEMS INC] wrote:
> Uwe,
>
> I installed yum install readline-devel
>
> The did:
> # rpm -q readline-devel
> readline-devel-6.0-4.el6.x86_64
>
> Then ran ./configure without  these two switches --disable-conio
> --with-readline.
> In the output I saw
>
> Bacula conio support:     yes -ltinfo
> readline support:         no
>
> I then ran ./configure with --disable-conio --with-readline
> In the output I saw:
>
> Bacula conio support:     no -lreadline -lhistory -ltinfo
> readline support:         yes
>
> So looks like I will need the "--disable-conio --with-readline" switches in
> the configure to enable readline right??
>
> Thank you.
> Uthra

Hello, just give it a try, the configure output looks good now so you
should be able to use line editing and command history once you
recompile bacula with the above settings.

cheers, Uwe

--
NIONEX --- Ein Unternehmen der Bertelsmann AG