Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Bacula - Error Code 127

2012-08-07 10:54:17
Subject: [Bacula-users] Bacula - Error Code 127
From: Michael Namaiandeh <mnamaiandeh AT healthcit DOT com>
To: "bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2012 10:39:28 -0400

I am receiving the following error message (Copy Error):

Error: block.c:275 Volume data error at 0:1000323284! Wanted ID: "BB02", got "". Buffer discarded.

Alert: sh: smartctl: command not found

3997 Bad alert command: sh -c 'smartctl -H -l error /dev/sg4': ERR=Child exited with code 127.

This only occurs for some of my servers.  Any assistance in resolving these error messages would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Regards,

Michael